Download free sample pages
Highlights of the report:
- Information on how to identify strategic and tactical trading levels that will help get the best prices.
- Get information on relevant price points, a detailed explanation of the pros and cons of current pricing models.
- Methods to help engage with the right suppliers and discover KPIs to assess existing suppliers.
Request a free sample report for more information
An overview of buyer’s strategies and tactical negotiation levers:
Several strategic and tactical negotiation levers are explained in the report to help buyers obtain the best prices for the marketing services market. The report also helps buyers with the price points, advantages and disadvantages of relevant marketing services of common pricing models such as volume-based pricing, spot pricing, and category management and pricing strategies and best practices for achieving their category goals.
An overview of buyer’s strategies and tactical negotiation levers
Key Drivers and Trends Driving Market Growth:
Pressure from substitutes and a moderate level of threat from new entrants has resulted in weak bargaining power for suppliers.
Price forecasts are beneficial in planning purchases, especially when complemented by constant monitoring of factors influencing prices.
- Identify favorable opportunities in the TCO of promotional products (total cost of ownership).
- Expected changes in price forecasts and factors causing current and future price changes.
- Identify the pricing models that offer the most exciting opportunities.
Some of the major marketing service providers listed in this report:
This marketing department purchasing intelligence report brought together the best suppliers and their cost structures, SLA terms, best selection criteria and negotiation strategies.
- Harte Hanks Inc.
- Dentsu Group Inc.
- Publicis Groupe SA
- The Interpublic Group of Companies Inc.
- MacAndrews and Forbes Inc.
- Omnicom Group Inc.
The related marketing report includes:
To access the definitive marketing services buying guide that answers all your key questions about price trends and analysis:
- Am I paying / getting the right prices? Is the TCO (total cost of ownership) of my marketing services beneficial?
- How should the price predictions evolve? What is driving current and future price changes?
- Which pricing models offer the most exciting opportunities?
Price information by category
Cost reduction opportunities
Category management strategy
Category management facilitators
Selection of suppliers
Suppliers under cover
US Market Snapshot
Scope of the category
SpendEdge shares your passion for driving sourcing and sourcing excellence. We are the preferred sourcing market intelligence partner for more than 120 Fortune 500 companies and other leading companies in many industries. Our strength lies in providing robust, real-time reporting and solutions to procurement markets.
Find out more https://www.spendedge.com/request-for-demo
Ph No: +1 (872) 206-9340