About Club Med:
A pioneer of the high-end all-inclusive vacation concept, Club Med has been the world leader in providing happiness since its creation in 1950. Founded in France and has expanded into a unique upscale, friendly and multicultural brand, Club Med has more than 70 resorts located in the most beautiful destinations in the world, a luxury cruise ship, as well as a selection of Luxury Villas & Chalets. Club Med has more than 20,000 Gentils Organizers (GO) and Gentils Employés (GE) located in its resorts, regional headquarters in Paris, Singapore, Shanghai, Rio de Janeiro and Miami, as well as sales offices around the world. world.
Develop and implement digital marketing and e-commerce sales strategies across all touchpoints to increase qualified traffic and convert online sales.
Manage the digital marketing budget
Lead all SEO initiatives, projects and campaigns (via local agency, regional/head office teams)
Implement and lead all paid media projects: SEM, Social, Display & Programmatic
· Co-manage the digital media agency, setting and reporting on monthly KPIs
Conduct market research on innovative and fresh digital media strategies and trends
Collaborate with Communications Manager on content campaigns to increase traffic and brand awareness
· Collaborate with the in-house graphic designer on on-site enhancements and digital creation
Support the B2B Marketing Manager with co-branded campaigns with travel agents
Support on CRM initiatives, projects and campaigns
· Manage and maintain company-owned websites, implementing optimizations and improvements to improve user experience, user interface and overall customer journeys.
· Assist the Head of Marketing and Digital Agency in the development of overall digital marketing strategies with the goal of increasing qualified traffic and on-site conversion.
Managing the Pacific Electronic distribution plan (in line with the Global eDistribution strategy) which generates additional online business.
· Manage reporting and analysis of all online activities through Google Analytics and other data tools with the aim of creating and developing recommendations and improvements.
· Participate in buying and campaign strategies of all above-the-line media to ensure synergy with below-the-line campaigns.
· Manage and implement local SEO strategies, projects and optimizations (hygiene and content).
· Minimum degree in Marketing (preferably e-commerce) or equivalent
· Minimum 2 years of experience in online marketing – CRM is a plus
· Possess knowledge of data interruption and provide insights/recommendations.
Possess a solid foundation of SEO knowledge and principles
Excellent understanding of the digital marketing mix, UX, UI and user journeys
· Experience creating, challenging and defining digital KPIs
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Good understanding of Google analytics and business analytics
· Innovator and planner with the ability to think strategically
Experience with Facebook Business Manager / Google Ad Words
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office
Base salary: $70,000
Start date: May 2, 2022